This cable can hang
Looking for a cable that gives you the right mix of strength and flexibility? Look no further than the Jumbl 1/8” - 3/16” Galvanized Steel Wire Rope, 250 Ft.
With 250 feet of rope and a breaking strength of 1,700 pounds, this rope is a jack of all trades. This cable will serve you well in a variety of applications, including hanging, rigging, fencing, and more. Handle this cable with confidence knowing that the PVC coating will keep your hands safe.
Made from 7 x 7 braided strands, this cable has the flexibility to fit anywhere and the strength to hang tough once it gets there. Don’t let the wrong cable derail your project. Get the job done right with the Jumbl 1/8” - 3/16” Galvanized Steel Wire Rope, 250 Ft.
- 250 feet of cable – Never run out of cable halfway through the job with this 250 foot package
- 1,700 lbs. breaking strength – This cable can handle your simplest or your toughest jobs with its remarkable breaking strength
- PVC coated – The durable PVC coating keeps your hands safe while keeping your cable strong
- Remarkable flexibility - Made of 7 x 7 braided strands, this cable has the perfect mixture of flexibility and strength
- Get the job done right – With incredible strength and flexibility, this cable is great for hanging, rigging, fencing, and more
|Rope length:||250 ft|
|Rope diameter:||1/8” – 3/16”|
|Breaking strength:||1,700 lbs.|
|Strand type:||7 x 7|
|Location:||Outdoor or indoor use|
|Suggested uses:||Fencing, hanging, pulling, or lifting|
|Power source required:||No|
|Adult assembly required:||No|
|Additional tools required:||No|
|Country of origin:||China|
|Warranty length:||1 year|