The strongest cable for the toughest jobs
When you need a cable rope you can trust, you need the Jumbl 3/16” – 1/4” Galvanized Steel Wire Rope, 250 Ft.
With 250 feet of rope and a breaking strength of 3,700 pounds, this rope can take on your toughest jobs. Easily use it for towing, rigging, lifting, and fencing to get the job done right the first time. Handle this cable with confidence knowing that the PVC coating will keep your hands safe.
Made from 7 x 7 braided strands, this cable has the flexibility to fit anywhere and the strength to hang tough once it gets there. Don’t settle for weak cables. Get the job done right with the Jumbl 3/16” – 1/4” Galvanized Steel Wire Rope, 250 Ft.
- 250 feet of cable – Never run out of cable halfway through the job with this 250 foot package
- 3,700 lbs. breaking strength – This cable can tackle the toughest jobs with its incredibly high breaking strength
- PVC coated – The durable PVC coating keeps your hands safe while keeping your cable strong
- Remarkable flexibility - Made of 7 x 7 braided strands, this cable has the perfect mixture of flexibility and strength
- Get the job done right – With incredible strength and flexibility, this cable is great for towing, hanging, lifting, and more
|Rope length:||250 ft.|
|Rope diameter:||3/16” – 1/4”|
|Breaking strength:||3,700 lbs.|
|Strand type:||7 x 7|
|Location:||Outdoor or indoor use|
|Suggested uses:||Fencing, hanging, pulling, or lifting|
|Power source required:||No|
|Adult assembly required:||No|
|Additional tools required:||No|
|Country of origin:||China|
|Warranty length:||1 year|