Tie up your loose ends
Your everyday jobs just got a little bit easier with the Jumbl 3/32” - 3/16” Galvanized Steel Wire Rope.
With 750 feet of rope and a breaking strength of 920 pounds, this cable is helpful on a daily basis. Finish your fencing, hang lights and speakers, and lift anything you need with ease using this cable rope. Handle this cable with confidence knowing that the PVC coating will keep your hands safe.
Made from 7 x 7 braided strands, this cable has the flexibility to fit anywhere and the strength to hang tough once it gets there. When you need to get things done, you need cable rope you can handle with ease. Get the Jumbl 3/32” – 3/16” Galvanized Steel Wire Rope and check that project off your to do list.
- 750 feet of cable – Never run out of cable halfway through the job with this 750 foot package
- 920 lbs. breaking strength – Get the power you need to get the job done with this strong, durable cable
- PVC coated – The durable PVC coating keeps your hands safe while keeping your cable strong
- Remarkable flexibility - Made of 7 x 7 braided strands, this cable has the perfect mixture of flexibility and strength
- Get the job done right – With incredible strength and flexibility, this cable is great for hanging, fencing, lifting, and more
|Rope length:||750 ft.|
|Rope diameter:||3/32” – 3/16”|
|Breaking strength:||920 lbs.|
|Strand type:||7 x 7|
|Location:||Outdoor or indoor use|
|Suggested uses:||Fencing, hanging, pulling, or lifting||Power source required:||Nor||Adult assembly required:||No||Additional tools required:||No||Country of origin:||China||Warranty included:||Yes||Warranty length:||1 year|